The University Center Lost & found is located in suite 215 of the UC.
If you have lost or found something, please stop by our office or call 361-825-5202
- Lost items are turned in to UC Suite 215, items turned in after hours are turned in to the UC Info desk and then turned in to Suite 215 the next morning. All items are logged in to our electronic database as it comes in and is logged as having been picked up after it has been claimed.
- Items of value (i.e. wallets, purses, credit cards, identification, electronics and jewelry are kept in a controlled holding area (only accessible to UCSA Staff). Items of lesser value such as flash drives, notebooks, water bottles, books, umbrellas, backpacks, glasses, sunglasses, clothing, shoes and caps/hats are kept in suite 215 office. Please be prepared to show ID or give a description of the item you are trying to claim.
- Camden/Miramar and Momentum Resident keys are only held 24 hours after that they are sent over to the offices of the apartments.
- SandDollar cards are returned to the SandDollar Office located on the 1st floor of the UC. If a SandDollar is turned in with or attached to other items, it will be kept in Suite 215 until claimed with these items until claimed.
- Wells Fargo Debit or Credit Cards are returned to the bank located on the 1st floor of the UC.
- Our goal is to try and make sure that all items are returned to the rightful owner as soon as possible.
- Items in the lost & found not claimed within 90 days will be donated or sold in our Annual sale. Credit cards or identification not claimed will be shredded after 90 days.