- Provide facilities and programs which encourage learning, growth, and leadership.
- Enhance student experiences outside of the academic classroom.
- Develop and manage resources to efficiently and effectively achieve the mission of the department.
- Demonstrate reflective thought and analysis in ethical decision making.
- Understand others whose backgrounds differ from their own.
- Student employees will demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective analysis of information.
- Identify risk management practices and justify why it is an appropriate solution.
- Students will demonstrate their ability to integrate knowledge learned in training with work experiences.
- Provide quality programs, activities, and services.
- Promote involvement in programs, activities, and other services to campus.
- Provide well managed facilities which are safe, clean, available and enjoyable.