University Center & Student Activities
The University Center and Student Activities Department encourages, supports and commits to providing leadership, development and involvement opportunities for the campus to inspire people to be their best self. We are dedicated to enhancing the student experience by fostering community in an inclusive environment where our campus can engage, learn, and laugh with one another.
- UCSA encourages learning, growth, and leadership.
- UCSA is dedicated to enhancing the student experience outside of the academic classroom.
- UCSA strives to be a place where our diverse campus community can learn, laugh and engage with one another.
- Provide quality programs, activities, and services for diverse populations.
- Provide well managed facilities which are safe, clean, available and enjoyable for programs, students, faculty, staff, and community.
- Promote involvement in programs activities, and other services to campus community.
- The student employee will be able to effectively demonstrate reflective thought and analysis in decision making after 1 year of employment.
- Students participating in UCSA programs will be able to understand others whose backgrounds differ from their own.
- Students participating in UCSA programs will be able to articulate the value of service and its impact on social issues.
Adopted January 2015